Founder & CEO at Artivatic Data Labs Private Limited
Views:747 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:301
Artivatic Data Labs - Inbound Sales & Client Relations Role (1-5 yrs)
About Artivatic :
Artivatic is technology startup that uses AI/ML/Deeplearning to build intelligent products & solutions for finance, healthcare & insurance businesses. It is based out of Bangalore with 20+ team focus on technology. Artivatic building is cutting edge solutions to enable 750 Millions plus people to get insurance, financial access and health benefits with alternative data sources to increase their productivity, efficiency, automation power and profitability, hence improving their way of doing business more intelligently & seamlessly.
Artivatic offers lending underwriting, credit/insurance underwriting, fraud, prediction, personalization, recommendation, risk profiling, consumer profiling intelligence, KYC Automation & Compliance, automated decisions, monitoring, claims processing, sentiment/psychology behaviour, auto insurance claims, travel insurance, disease prediction for insurance and more.
We have raised US $300K earlier and built products successfully and also done few PoCs successfully with some top enterprises in Insurance, Banking & Health sector. Currently, 4 months away from generating continuous revenue.
-Coordination of clients' concerns and adjustment of the services or products to the clients' needs
- Resolving of any issues on the clients' site and cooperation with respective other departments
- Identification of new business opportunities by monitoring of inbound marketing channels and activities
- Maintenance of existing and building of new relationships by provision of any necessary support and recommendations on new opportunities
- Ensuring a high-performing customer service system
- Monitoring of performance and analysis of reports in order to derive improvement plans
- Degree in business, marketing or any other related field
- At best, practical experience in a similar position
- Strongly developed networking and communication as well as analytical skills
- High customer-orientation and business acumen
- Ability to organize projects simultaneously and keep an eye on the details
- Interpersonal skills as well as the will and ability to cooperate with people from other departments and managerial levels
If interested, please do send your resume