Founder & CEO at Artivatic Data Labs Private Limited
Views:1661 Applications:611 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:219
Artivatic Data Labs - Head - Sales - APAC (5-12 yrs)
About Artivatic :
Artivatic.ai is an end to end AI platform for Insurance & Health sector to provide intelligent systems to solve complex problems, based out of Bangalore with 45+ member team.
Looking for a top-producing sales professional who loves to sell and can close clients like a machine. Artivatic looking for a sales professional that can switch on the nitrous for us for SEA Region. The successful candidate will be a go-getter and will utilize all the support that the company can provide to develop a rich pipeline of great prospects through a combination of inbound lead follow up and outbound email & call prospecting. They would thrive on relationship-based sales and will be a self-starting team player who will focus on driving growth with new and existing accounts.
- Base salary
- Capped commission with Sales
- Equity after 1 Year Cliff
What we are looking for:
- 5 to 8 years of B2B sales experience, preferably in a SaaS organization in to Insurance, Finance sector
- Strong networking and relationship building ability. Travel to places in Indonesia, UAE, Vietnam, Singapore to meet clients and sell solutions.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, small team environment. Works with technology team to deliver successful solutions.
- Self-starter that is willing to wear multiple hats. Understand core platforms like AURA, HUMS, LifeAsis, OPUS etc.
- Understand new age technologies like AI, ML, NLP for Insurance sector.
- Create new opportunities through a combination of creative email sequences, warm calling, social media etc.
- Follow up with inbound opportunities and take them through the buying process
- Diligently utilize CRM to house all client information and track all sales activities.
- Build a long-term relationship by becoming a trusted client partner.
- Looking for someone with experience selling Software-As-A-Service Enterprise Software into companies of 500-10,000 employees who fit this profile:
- Go-getter, willing to work on a quota
- Clear communication, quick thinker
- Knows how to create own leads/network/ get intros
- Knows all the good questions to ask to navigate the sales/procurement process
- Organized to follow up with leads and manage pipeline
- Customer focused, adapts well in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to work well with multiple teams and multitask
- A proven performer and team player enjoys challenging assignments
- Self-Starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment