Founder & CEO at Artivatic Data Labs Private Limited
Views:1072 Applications:481 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:434
Artivatic Data Labs - Head - Creative Product Marketing & Content - IY (8-10 yrs)
Manager - Product Marketing
Job Description :
About Us : Were a AI Insurtech & Healthtech Platform powering automation, customer experience, personalized risk assessment, decision making for insurance & health enterprises.
Small team, Big Impact.
Were looking for a Product Marketing Manager:
Job Description :
- We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to own how customers and prospects experience and perceive our offerings.
- The successful candidate will lead the go to market efforts to drive awareness and adoption of Artivatics products and services, including positioning, strategy and execution of key launches and initiatives that push our brand and business forward.
- Working closely with the Product and relevant cross functional teams, you will create unique and innovative ways to drive how retail customers view and experience our business products.
- Our new PMM will have a strong understanding of SaaS solutions and marketing technologies. -She or he will have a passion to go deep into competitive offerings and define where we fit into the overall eco-system and have a demonstrated ability to grasp and distill technical concepts into concise benefits prospective customers will value.
- The ideal candidate will be at home in a rapidly growing environment that demands the combination of technical product knowledge, exceptional writing skills, and the ability to interface at multiple levels and across multiple functions in a target organization.
- Define the positioning and messaging for our products and services. Conduct competitor analysis and market research to inform the overall strategic positioning of the product for communication to customers, partners, and market influencers.
- Own product launches. Create awareness and drive adoption of Artivatic's technology, platforms, solutions through content, events, webinars, videos and presentations. Work closely with Product and Content teams to develop and distribute the assets and collateral required for each target platform.
- Own Sales enablement. Develop sales collateral and train the Sales organization on strategic positioning and value proposition of Yellow Messenger technology.
- Create product content and communications to educate customers on new product capabilities and best practices.
- Create Measure what works, what doesn't work, and drive business decisions based on data.
- Provide leadership and direction for the product marketing managers within Artivatic. As a leader he/she is expected to collaborate with the heads of marketing, sales, customer success and product in developing the product marketing strategy and plan.
- Product positioning & Messaging: Talk to customers/ prospects regularly. Consolidate inputs from customers, sales reps, product managers and marketing. Carry out competitive research and benchmarking. Synthesize all of this data into a concise and clear product positioning and messaging for different industries and geographies.
- Product demand generation: Identify the right customer profile. Collaborate with the marketing team to build the right assets/content and distribute our product messaging through different marketing campaigns & channels
- Sales enablement : Enable the global insides sales & sales team. Train & coach them on our product positioning, messaging, ideal customer profile, industry specific use-cases, demo flow and competitive differentiations. Create specific assets such as slide decks, verticalized product demo setup, videos, competitive battlecards etc.
- Product Launches & Feature adoption : Collaborate with product, marketing and customer success. Own new product launches, and drive product adoption through digital communications + 1 on 1 personal interactions.
Experience : 8+ years.
- Most of it should be within product marketing. Specific, hands-on & verifiable experience of having driven at-least some (if not all) of the following activities - Positioning, product demand gen, GTM, sales enablement and adoption in a B2B SaaS company previously.
- Analytical & Iterative : Strong skills, for products analysis, competitive analysis, and market dynamics. Strong ability to synthesize CRM/marketing data, iterate, run experiments and optimize rapidly.
- Communication Skills : Talk to customers and understand their motivations, needs and use-cases deeply. Ability to foster collaboration between multiple departments. Influence outcomes and project manage campaigns.
- Displays empathy and can gain the respect of sales, inside sales and product team - and persuading/enabling them to adopt a consistent product positioning, messaging, use cases, value prop and benefits.
- Creative ability to craft product messaging that resonates and connects with diverse markets
- Leadership : Supervise, mentor and coach a small product marketing team. And scale it up as the organization grows.
- 8+ years of product, product marketing or related experience with SaaS, mobile, & analytics experience preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Expertise with tools such as HubSpot and Google Analytics
- Start-up experience a plus
- Artivatic focuses on SaaS, Insurance, Healthcare, Enterprise Software, B2B, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.