Founder & CEO at Artivatic Data Labs Private Limited
Views:715 Applications:332 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:207
Artivatic Data Labs - Creative Product Marketing & Content Head - IY (1-5 yrs)
As a Creative in product Marketing, you bring visual, design, written, and experiential acumen to Artivatic.ai products and services, presented across all major media, content, channels, businesses, clients and experiences. You have the ability to perform your role in a flexible, ever-changing environment and must be open to new influences and inspiration. You will work with a deeply cross-functional team across Marketing, sales, corporate communications, product management, engineering, in partnership with agencies, and more. You may partner with or lead a team of internal and external creative resources to realize and prove out creative concepts and inspire a team of vendor partners by sharing ideas and developing effective solutions to generate multiple concepts supporting all forms of major products. You will be equally comfortable making; rolling up your sleeves and designing, mocking, writing, or prototyping; showing, not telling about Artivatic Products. Above all, you will inspire and lead by example by making the most of every opportunity to develop world-class breakthrough creative products PPTs, Marketing Materials, Sales Pitches, Client case studies, consistent with the Artivatic Marketing brand, and be able to take and provide clear direction and creative feedback that pushes that work forward and ever higher.
- As a Product Marketing Manager, you will deliver one integrated Artivatic brand experience and manage internal projects and stakeholders for timely delivery against performance metrics. By embracing user insights, strategic thinking and beautiful design, you will create intuitive and innovative experiences that will define the future of our brand as product perspective. The projects we undertake aim to deliver a simple and valuable experience for our users while breaking new ground in technology and creative excellence.
- Know the business. Known the client. Know the use-case. Know the magic. Connect all of them. At its core, marketing at Artivatic starts with technology and ends with the client [user], bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Artivatic's products solve the world's problems-from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Artivatic can-changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Lead new projects through conceptualization, strategy, planning, execution of initiatives, localization of content, partnerships, communication/PR plans and integrated campaigns.
- Collaborate, coordinate, guide and influence cross-functional stakeholders.
- Manage projects and campaigns to timely delivery and be responsible for budget, contracts, review cycles and launches.
- Manage external agencies and partners to structure and execute programs and efficiently deliver on campaign objectives and business goals.
- Manage executive internal stakeholders to align on landing new projects and initiatives, anticipate questions and coordinate with stakeholders/partners and the broader organization.
Minimum qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in product marketing, creating marketing /sales PPTs, for a tech or marketing company.
- Experience organizing and delivering digital technology product projects.
- Experience managing rapid creative and technical sprints to deliver working prototypes.
- Demonstrated understanding of Artivatic products and the broader technology industry.
- Ability to translate complex ideas into simple terms and balance analytical rigor with actionable insights.
- Ability to take initiative and adapt quickly to changing priorities within a cross-functional team, working effectively across disciplines, industries and cultures.
- Effective creative judgment.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.