Founder & CEO at Artivatic Data Labs Private Limited
Views:11 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Artivatic Data Labs - Client Relations & Inbound Sales Role (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
About Artivatic :
- Artivatic is a global risk & decision-making platform that automates human decisions in insurance & healthcare to provide efficiency, transparency, risk assessment, personalization and digitization in entire lifecycle of operations. The platform uses deep machine learning and proprietary algorithms to offer insurance & healthcare solutions like smart risk underwriting, alternative data insights, real-time personalized product offering & automated onboarding, claims automation, sales & distribution, self-branch servicing, customer 360, insights and analytics,
- Artivatic empowers insurance & healthcare businesses and developers to re-imagine insurance & health products for the next billion users. We at Artivatic are constantly building low-cost, modular API infrastructure so that insurance businesses /hospitals can go live in a matter of days, not months.
- Artivatic is transforming legacy, traditional, complex and 'one size fits all' in to personalized, digital, instant, risk based, new age InsurTech that touches human lives, understand their need, use data to provide them better, need based products instantly using technology. Artivatic aims to provide personalized insurance products based on customer goals/need under 60 seconds using data, technology and process.
- Artivatic has 75+ members team with presence in INDIA & USA. Artivatic is funded by KFintech (backed by General Atlantic), IAN Fund & IAN Network.
- Coordination of clients' concerns and adjustment of the services or products to the clients' needs
- Resolving of any issues on the clients' site and cooperation with respective other departments
- Identification of new business opportunities by monitoring of inbound marketing channels and activities
- Maintenance of existing and building of new relationships by provision of any necessary support and recommendations on new opportunities
- Ensuring a high-performing customer service system
- Monitoring of performance and analysis of reports in order to derive improvement plans
- Degree in business, marketing or any other related field
- At best, practical experience in a similar position
- Strongly developed networking and communication as well as analytical skills
- High customer-orientation and business acumen
- Ability to organize projects simultaneously and keep an eye on the details
- Interpersonal skills as well as the will and ability to cooperate with people from other departments and managerial levels