Founder & CEO at Artivatic Data Labs Private Limited
Views:102 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Artivatic Data Labs - Associate - Sales /Business Development (2-5 yrs)
- Gather deeper industry knowledge for your target markets (industries, functions, and/or geographies) including customer challenges, end-user pain points, and the typical enterprise landscape B2B Insurance SaaS Products
- Define the product vision of category-leading sales/agent/branch/distribution platforms and/or features for your target markets - including out of the box features, pre-built integrations, APIs, Technology, Data Science, Rules, Pricing and process
- Work with tech and design team to gather continuous feedback and refine your sales strategy. Enable them through collaterals(Presentations, Explainer Videos, etc.)
- Building Sales PPTs, sales collaterals, and send to clients
- Product Demo, Client requirements understanding, and delivering
- Negotiating commercials etc
- Pitching products to insurance, brokers, distributors and other customers
- Generating leads from various sources like email, LinkedIn, network
- Reporting of sales etc to Chief Business Office
- Communicating to customer success and tech teams
- Work with the Customer Success team to ensure your products are being implemented with maximum efficiency and RoI for enterprise customers.
- Youtube Videos for marketing, thought leadership articles, blogs etc.
- Strong sales, marketing background with B2B2 SaaS Products specially in finance/insurance/health/payment sector
- Understanding of how a solution would work and potential challenges/possibilities
- Objective Thinking - Ability to convert scattered data points into a unified product vision based on customer, user and market research
- Solid exp in B2B Product demos, pitches, lead generation, client acquisitions
- Solid exp in tech dirven product demos to clients
- Travel necessary if needed
- Ability to build good network and relations to customers
- Client communications, client follow-ups, calls are important
- Clear communication - Ability to communicate the product vision (the bigger picture) to marketing, engineering and other teams in a manner that they understand
- Leadership - Ability to drive multiple teams (Engineering, Tech, Marketing & Customer Success) towards a common business and product outcome.
- Empathy - Deep understanding of customers and the willingness to turn their key pain points into great sales features
- Love for great products, designs, and user experiences and a deep desire to create the same.
- Data-driven with a knack for defining, tracking and analyzing metrics.
1. Opportunity to generate lead, product pitch, follow-ups and acquiring clients, closing contracts and drive a large piece of the product with the brightest tech and product minds in Enterprise SaaS.
2. We know Sales love to write, make videos and get clients interviews - The opportunity will also be here in Artivatic to drive client sales growth, nurture client and grow the sales/revenue, Artivatic will provide learning & interacting opp
3. Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health insurance for you and your dependents
4. Salary [Base salary up to 12 /13 Lacs] + Sales commissions on sales up to 2-3%]
5. The opportunity to travel
Artivatic is an Insurtech & Health platform, focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. The company has office in Bengaluru.
You can view their website at https://www.artivatic.ai