Artcomet - Content Writer - Freelance (2-3 yrs)
We are looking for a content writer with a proven track record in creating high-value, high-impact content preferably with experience in either the art or design industry.
Posts will vary from listicles to longer-format, research driven articles that provide value for individuals and institutions both in the art industry. Topics will include everything that encompasses the world of arts (fine arts, the art industry, history, artist profile, art events review). Topics will be assigned at first, but ideally you need to start conceiving and pitching content.
- Write concise and timely article briefs according to Artcomet guidelines
- Source accurate data with proper citation, and write about relevant news from the art industry in a style that appeals to art lovers in India
- Create content that is inclusive to everyone - laid-back, easy-to-understand writing that gets our point across without sounding too serious
- Provide quick turnaround on topics that are trending and create new ones which leads conversations
- Pitch and write an articles per week, and foster discussion about that topic
- Be aware of and apply best practices in search optimization
Please note this is a freelance opportunity and not a full time job. Candidate can work from home and sync with our central team on weekly basis.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.