Arrivae - Manager - Digital Marketing (4-8 yrs)
Digital Marketing Manager
1. Own all performance marketing channels (FB, Google, affiliates, other partners). Improve and continuously optimize digital cost metrics.
2. Execute full-funnel digital marketing campaigns including strategy, ad creation, bidding, budgeting, optimization, and reporting.
3. Drive customer acquisition and ROI through continuous optimization, testing, and experimenting with ad creative work, bid strategies, audience targeting, and placements.
4. Able to scale campaigns on Google and FB at a target ROAS
5. Design and execute PPC and PPM campaigns at scale across multiple channels like Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
6. You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (e.g., Facebook, Google, Email flows), Web Analytics Tools (e.g., Google Analytics) and customer engagement/retention platforms (Cleve tap, Webengage, etc.)
7. Design and implement experiments to improve CAC, LTV, CTR etc.
8. Experience in Ad sales, and with a Large Performance Media Agency
9. Expertise with Google Ads and Google Analytics platforms, and other key competitive products and platforms in the market
10. Expertise in video, display, app and social advertising solutions.
11. Manage day-to-day campaign reporting metrics