Recutement Manager at Arise Overseas
Views:53 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Arise Overseas - Manager - Business Development (2-13 yrs)
Role: Business Development Manager
Type: Full Time
Experience : 1+ Years
- Knowledge in BMS operation.
- Good knowledge in Facility Management.
- Handling the client independently.
- Managing the team of sales and operations.
- Achieving the business targets fixed by the company.
- Managing the P&L head of the branch.
- Collecting the payment with client in time.
- Taking care of labour license and other statutory.
- Taking care of purchase and vendors for the company
- Taking care of the salary of the employees by fulfilling the Moni put
- Taking care of Facility related machineries,
- Checking and sending the expense reports & other payment entries to finance.
- Taking care of team procurement and preparing X-entries/ patty cash vouchers for finance department.
- Coordinating for client visits like Operations issues and any other related to client satisfaction
- Attending monthly business leadership meetings and preparing MOM
- Preparing all MIS reports like Daily, Weekly & Monthly compliance reports & sending to HO.
- Skilled in maintaining database, records, and documents.
- Maintaining good inter-personal relationships.
- Can easily get accustomed to new environment.
- Willingness to learn and understand new concepts.
- Confident and positive with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills in English and Hindi / Telugu.
- Implementing sales goals and communicating them to key individuals
- Preparing sales reports and submitting them to senior management
- New Business Development, Team Management. Strategy, Retention and Planning. Client relationship and organic growth.