Recruitment Manager at Aos
Views:414 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Arise Overseas - Client Account Manager (1-14 yrs)
Role : Client Account Manager
Type : Full Time
- Retention and Expansion within existing customer accounts is the primary responsibility
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of competing products/services, discount and pricing structures, and overall strengths and weaknesses in order to determine how best to serve and motivate key accounts to stay with the business.
- Maintain an updated sales funnel and participate in regular sales reviews and conducts analysis that influence account-specific decision making
- Remain responsible for assessing, clarifying, and validating the customers needs on an ongoing basis, maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings that are up to the business- standards.
- Advise customers on strategic initiatives and roadmaps aligned with executive vision.
- Identify and evaluate the business opportunities by keeping an eye out for business best practices, trends, and principals that will enable the key account team to keep the customers satisfied.
- Implement Sales strategies that lead to high customer satisfaction, hence, building awareness and credibility with the existing customers.
- Take part in the strategic account planning process in which the financial targets, performance objectives, account management standards and critical milestones over specific periods of time are to be decided.
- Plays an analytical role to prepare detailed proposals/quotes depending on each customer's requirements.
- Will be responsible to prepare pricing documentation for the business's products/services.
- Manage customer relationships and provide engagement oversight, Identify and develop project opportunities with existing customers.
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives.
- Stay collaborative with the customer support and resource management departments in an effort to meet the account performance objectives as well as the key accounts- expectations through complimentary cross-functional efforts.