Senior HR at Lizlyn Careers
Views:50 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Ares Sales Manager (3-5 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
2. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects (stores) and evaluating their position in the market and analyzing sales options
3. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects (stores)
4. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; recommending new opportunities, product launches and consumption
5. Maintaining and increasing sales of the company's products. Reaching the targets and goals set for your area.
6. Identifies new products by remaining updated on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
7. Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
8. Answer customers- questions about specific products/services
9. Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
10. Cross-sell products & Compiling and analysis the sales figures.
11. Ensure racks are fully stocked
12. Manage returns of merchandise
13. Coordinate with the Retail Sales team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
14. Inform customers about discounts and special offers
15. Keeping up to date with products and competitors
16. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
17. Achieve Targeted Sales to earn incentives
Qualifications and Skills Required :
1. Proven work experience as a Area Sales Manager or similar role for a minimum of 3 year plus
2. Understanding of the retail sales process
3. Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
4. Knowledge of inventory stocking and distribution process
5. Track record of achieving sales quotas
6. Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
7. Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
8. Bachelor's or master's degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred