Areness - Sales & Marketing Role (0-1 yrs)
Company Name : Areness
- Areness is a network of professional firms into legal and consultancy services. With strong emphasis on business advisory, establishment of new businesses and providing everyday solutions to its clients. Over the last decade our involvement in the field of professional services has grown manifold and we hope to continue to expand at even a higher pace. Our teams are dedicated and passionate about their work and truly abide by the core values of professional ethics and compassion for the society at large.
Keys and Responsibility :
- We are looking at a young and dynamic candidate to take charge of our B2B business development, and also assist the firm in its growth phase.
- Conducting market research on consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Help gather, analyse and present brand, competitor insights, trends, and data.
- Assisting in outbound or inbound business development activities
- Create a BD pipeline by pitching to small & mid-sized corporates
- Contribute to other lead generation and customer-acquisition activities, such as sales enablement, media promotion, networking, trade shows, and events.
- Coordinate public relations and outreach initiatives, including conferences, seminars, and speaker proposals.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
Education and Work Experience :
- Master's degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- Extensive knowledge of business development initiatives leads generation, channels, and branding.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and networking skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.