Director at Stalwart Management Consulting
Views:15 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Area Training Manager - Insurance (2-3 yrs)
Objective : To manage the sales training across all sales verticals.
Job Summary : The person will be responsible for conducting induction programs and other training programs as per roadmap for BDM, ABH and ZBH of all channels. He/ she needs to contribute in developing the training content for the licensing and training requirement, liaise with the sales team for planning and execution of programs effectively. He/ she needs to drive post training productivity.
Key Result Criteria :
- Plan and execute monthly training calendar for sales organization and interventions for bank partners, agents and ZMAs.
- Drive training coverage as per defined standards.
- Increase in Sales productivity basis agreed benchmarks
- Responsible for Sales & Distributors training Functions.
- Working with business leaders and managers to identify training needs and trends within business.
- Designing a solution which includes blended approach to learning such as coaching. Classroom training, action learning and e-learning.
- Train the trainers and define and track the process and metrics related to induction training, refresher and intervention - based training
- Carry out tests and other certifying mechanisms to periodically monitor and upgrade the skill and knowledge levels of the people
- Ready for travelling up to 12-14 days a month
- Individual contribution role with min. 16 - 18 man-days.
Work Experience :
- 4-6 years of overall experience in sales training with minimum 2-3 years in various distribution channel.
- Experience in content development would be preferred .
- Self-starter and an individual with outstanding drive and tenacity.
- Planning & Organizing
- Achievement orientation
Facilitation Skills :
- Conducting classroom/virtual platform programs
- Negotiation skills
- Strong domain and financial market knowledge
- Knowledge of vendors and their capabilities in the training space.
- Excellent communication skills (Proficiency in English language : Write/Read/Speak) Knowledge of Regional language preferable Knowledge of vendors and their capabilities in the training space. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.