Manager at Teamlease Services Ltd
Views:75 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Area Sales Manager - Two Wheeler (4-8 yrs)
- Achieve sales targets through channel partners in the assigned region.
- Achieve volumes and targeted market share in the assigned region.
- Manage business by monitoring each dealership in terms of viability and profitability.
- Continuously work on identifying new opportunities. Search for prospective dealers for required area coverage.
- Initiate marketing programs/ BTL activities from time to time in the assigned region and monitor customer service to achieve sales objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Update market developments periodically to facilitate proactive steps to combat competition.
- Manage funds flow to the dealerships by way of coordinating with the Financiers for trade advances or Inventory Funding. Tie ups with Various Financiers which ensures smooth operation.
- Timely Training to Dealers and dealer staff on Sales process, Product & CRM related activities.
- Reporting on Dealer performance, market Shares, Market information, sales forecast, Competitor performance, RTO analysis, Application matrix, Financier matrix and team Productivity.
- Directly interface internally with the sales, marketing and service team, and externally with the dealers to strategize and plan for sales targets.