Area Sales Manager - RO Product (2-8 yrs)
- Confident, Self motivated willing to take initiative for generating new leads.
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills.
- Experience in marketing activities, corporate meetings, Presentations and Lead generations.
- Follow up and follow through the leads via mails or over phone or through face to face meeting.
- Meeting the clients, giving presentations about the RO product.
- Facilitating site visits of the customers, resolving their queries and closing the sale.
- Responsible to maintain and develop long lasting relation with clients.
- Responsible for New Client Acquisition.
- Responsible for forecasting, planning and achieving of sales revenue.
Key Skills Required :
1. Excellent Communication Skills
2. Pleasant voice
3. Convincing Skills
4. Fluency in English and Hindi
Experience- 2 yrs
QUALIFICATION :- Graduate / MBA - Marketing.
Salary :- INR Up to 25,000 (negotiable, depends on experience)
About Us :
SARANSH GROUP focuses on our clients' most critical issues and opportunities across all industries and geographies. We bring in deep, functional expertise, but are known for our holistic perspective: we capture value across boundaries and between the silos of any organization. We have proven a multiplier effect from optimizing the sum of the parts, not just the individual pieces.
Our Vertical Industries
Telecom, Real Estate, Education, Outsourcing & Staffing, Project Leasing, Event.
The Foundation has evolved a successful working model in which succession planning and grooming of new generation professional managers is carried out. It acts as a bridge between the promoter entity and professional management. The SARANSH Supervisory Board on the other hand aims at accelerating the SARANSH vision and strengthens relations with overseas partners while safeguarding shareholder interests. The independent directors are the key integrators for the group, offering vital management expertise and mentoring senior managers. The management structure of Corporate Governance at SARANSH comprises of the SARANSH Executive Committee, the SARANSH Management Committee, - the corporate entity - and Company Boards &Management.
SARANSH Management Committee-
The SARANSH Management Committee decides upon operational issues and concerns itself with promoting better cohesion within. This Committee reviews annual budgets and performance of the Group's companies, continuously finding ways to leverage group strengths to enhance operational efficiencies.
Furthermore, it facilitates the efficient sharing of resources and expertise while promoting intra-group competition.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.