Recruiter at M/s Ealamiun Resource India Pvt Ltd
Views:29 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Area Sales Manager -Retail Sales - FMCG (8-15 yrs)
Position: Area Sales Manager (FMCG -Retail Sales)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent (Field based work)
Salary Range: 8 to 10LPA
Experience- Min 8yrs
Reporting To - Regional Sales Manager. Industry Background - FMCG
Company : FMCG
About the company:
- To achieve the sales target for the assigned area.
- Maintain continues relationship with the main parties in the area with the primary objective of improving the volume, ensuring stock availability, rotation and effective distribution arrangements.
- Increase sales volume by maintaining existing distributors and creating new distributors.
- Providing support to dealers, stockiest & team.
- Managing sales planning and promotional activities.
- Assessing new potential markets for our products & recommending strategies towards achieving maximum volume.
- Route planning, handling sales team consisting of sales executives, promotors etc.
- Monitor and improve customer satisfaction in the region. Monitors customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Conduct regular sales team meetings and pipeline reviews.
- Ensure payment collections are obtained within time frame.
- Develop a monthly sales plan in collaboration with the Regional Sales Manager for the concern areas.
- Ensure staffing of the sales team for the region with co-ordination with superiors & HR department.
- Coverage of vacant areas to ensure stability of existing business.
- Regular field work with sales team & individually to ensure 100% customer coverage & understand the allotted area thoroughly.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development & product knowledge development.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of sales team by establishing the systems of report and communications involving sales reports.
- Provide management with all relevant facts & figures relating to past & present market conditions, forecasting of the future markets trends & also assisting management in finalizing sales budgets on potential & rightful market share.
- Frequent follow up with the suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers business and requirements.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensure appropriate and timely delivery of service and products to the customers.