Research Associate at Mensch Value
Views:710 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:285
Area Sales Manager/Regional Sales Manager - FMCG (3-14 yrs)
Area Sales Manager/Regional Sales Manager - Must have experience of Northern States and from FMCG industry
1. Sales planning and Execution:
- Firm up sales plans for the month/quarter/annum with National Sales Head as per organization strategy
- Ensuring right forecasting, volume/Value build up for the monthly numbers and clarity on Trade/marketing inputs
- Communicating and aligning the plans with the Sales Team
- Tracking and Monitoring of Sales plans on Daily/weekly basis
- Managing P&L for the region with costs and profit and loss
- Driving Primary & Secondary Sales
- Implementing Monthly/Quarterly Operating Plans
- Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory to drive the revenue growth.
- Monitoring sales team performance, analysing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to concerned authority- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
2. Building Distributor Infrastructure:
- Building / Develop efficient Distributor infrastructure and closely monitoring its effectiveness
- Proactively building infrastructure blue print in line with sales growths and coverage objectives.
3. Team Management
- Managing, training and motivating existing sales team to drive revenue growth
- Monitoring Team performance to guide them to achieve Sales target and rewarding the right behavior .
- Managing team dynamics
4. Other Responsibilities
- Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organisation
- Ensure local on-ground promotional activities to generate awareness
- Tracking competitors- activities and providing inputs for product enhancement.
- Others as per requirement
Behavioural Competencies :
- Good communication skills
- Team Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Result Orientation
- Problem solving skills