Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:89 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Area Sales Manager - Pharma (5-9 yrs)
The Offer :
- Market leading performance based pay
- Flexible working options
- Opportunity to gain visibility by driving revenue for designated region
The Employer :
- Our client is a pioneer in the concept of cure using herbal extracts. With its age old ingredient combinations coupled with stringent quality adherence values, they are today one of the leading nationwide supplier of pharmaceutical products.
The Job :
- As an Area Sales Manager, you will be the face of our brand for the designated geography and will be responsible for promoting the products ethically. You will lead a field sales team and will be responsible for both individual and team delivery of monthly and quarterly targets.
Your responsibilities include :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts while generating new business by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Ensuring high levels of customer awareness and satisfaction, while utilizing every opportunity to upsell and cross sell potential products.
- Maximising share of wallet for the given region.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Monitoring competitor trends and providing regular market feedback.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- Building a strong sales team.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
The Profile :
- You have at least 5 years experience within a B2B sales/ account management role, ideally within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience within Area Sales would be a strong advantage.
- Good knowledge of herbal medicinal concepts would be an advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills, along with strong influencing and negotiation techniques.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You have lead teams previously and can mentor a team of talented sales professionals.