Consultant - Search & Selection at CIEL HR Services Pvt Limited
Views:473 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Area Sales Manager - Pharma (5-12 yrs)
Designation: Area Sales Manager (Handling on roll team)
Locations: Chandigarh, Varanasi, Jaipur, Ludhiana, Delhi, Lucknow
- To carry out sales management of the territories assigned and to achieve the defined sales targets on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis, as decided mutually by and with Superiors. These targets are subject to revision as per growth/potential of company and company's products and such change would be intimated to the Sales Executive by Superiors.
- To prepare a beat plan for his region & allocate targets & inputs accordingly & monitor on a regular basis & drive secondary sales.
- To train and develop knowledge and skills of ISRs and build their competencies.
- To supervise, control, review, motivate and train the Sales representatives (ISRs) assigned to the Area and to help them as a team to achieve the company's objectives.
- To carry out merchandising, display and sales promotion & BTL activities of the Company in the assigned territory in line with the objectives/norms of the Company.
- To ensure that the distribution of products is achieved by the Sales representatives in all the assigned towns as per the Company's plans.
- To manage the Stockists and investments.
- To plan trade promotion activities
- Closely coordinate with the ethical team on regular basis to drive sales.
- Carry out appointment of new stockists / sub stockiest whenever required as advised by the superior
- To provide feedback information on the competitors- activities such as market intelligence, market trends, trade practices, competitors schemes, deals, new product introductions, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of prior experience in a reputed FMCG/OTC company out of which min 2 years in a Supervisory role.
- Should have handled both Retail and Wholesale in the previous assignment.
- Should have handled Pharma and FMCG stockists in previous assignment (this is not a must, but would be a plus)
- Should have experience in Modern Trade in the previous assignment (this is not a must, but would be a plus)
- Should have handled brand launches and its subsequent stages.
- Thorough knowledge of the territory where the incumbent would be placed (this is not a must, but would be a plus). In case he has not worked in the assigned territory earlier, should be able to adapt and learn quickly.
- Should be open to relocation as per requirement.
- Excellent planning and operational skills
- Merchandising Skills - both paid and unpaid visibility
- Good communication skills. Should be fluent in the local language of the area/territory where the incumbent would be placed. Ability to communicate fluently in English is desirable.
- Good Computer knowledge. Knowledge of MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Email writing.
- Problem Solving Skills
- Supervisory Skills
- Self Motivation
- Result Orientation
- Capable of independently generating sales if required
- High Initiative
If you are interested then please apply with your updated resume with below mentioned details:
No. of Distributor handling:
No. of Dealer/Retailer handling: