Area Sales Manager - Pet Products (6-10 yrs)
Minimum Qualifications, Skills, and Competencies
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 6-10 years of working experience in a relative field
- Comfortable with presenting data and incorporating it into reporting across multiple levels of the organization
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Strategic, analytical and creative thinker; able to create and develop new methods for improvement
- Goal orientated: the ability to stay focused on delivering results
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with individuals across all organizational levels required.
- Willingness to assist other departments to develop solutions and metrics
Position Summary :
- The Area Sales Manager's responsibilities include delivering presentations to potential and existing customers, evaluating the performance of the sales team, and preparing concise sales reports.
- S/he needs to develop strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, increase profitability, create store policies and marketing programs that will increase sales and grow the existing customer base.
- S/he needs to maintain high store standards and conditions and foster a positive environment.
What Heads Up For Tails Can Offer You :
1. A challenging, exciting, ambitious work environment where you can bring your pets along!
2. A work culture that encourages you to demonstrate ownership and take charge of your own journey and success
3. The opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing organizations in the pet industry
4. Access, awareness, and education on quality pet care
5. Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Achieving financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
- Identifying current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Creating regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Supporting Store Managers with day-to-day store operation
- Evaluating store and individual performances
- Ensuring availability of merchandise and services as per the desired standards.
- Formulating pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities, determining additional needed sales promotion, authorizing clearance sales, studying trends.
- Implementing security systems and measures.
- Ensuring the safety and cleanliness of the store
- Maintaining the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determining marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintaining operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program,operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Training & mentoring the new hires
Company: As a one-stop-shop for all pet products with paw prints all across India, we design, manufacture, and customize stylishly high quality, and utility-driven pet products to improve the quality of your pet's life and make pet ownership delightful.