Founder at Munsar Services
Views:29 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Area Sales Manager - Nutrients (6-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Meeting the dealers as per schedule, discussing about the sales trend / farmer responses / crop patterns / monsoon conditions and planning the liquidation strategies, checking the stock availability in the warehouse, gathering insight on the potential customers to plan the promotional activities, discussing about pending payments and expediting collection, educating the dealers on dealer portal and the necessity to adhere to the process suggested there, working with the divisional accounts team to resolve any dealer-related issues on receivable & payable, and follow-up with the dealers to update the MFMS portal to avail the subsidies.
Product and Brand Promotion : Preparing geography-wise promotional activity planning and getting it approved by the ZM/RBH, meeting the farmers in the villages to conduct farmer education meetings, conducting field demos, initiating jeep campaigns (road shows), crop seminars, wall paintings, displaying hoardings / putting-up stalls during festivals & in prominent locations, decorating the dealer shops with brand displays, ensuring the promotional budgets are spend for right purposes, and calculating ROI from campaigns.
Planning : Taking-up activities (esp. during off-season) that are essential to increase the demand such as customer / farmer mapping to create a comprehensive database and to assess the market potential and use it to strategies the sales promotional and demand generation activities, interacting with the field staff and dealers to understand the competitor sales trend and selling / promotional strategies, conversion of prospects to sales (new areas or areas where competitor products are sold more), developing rapport with the village leaders, Govt. officials and inviting them to participate in crop seminars, conducting dealer meetings etc.
Training & Reporting : Preparing MIS reports in the standard formats and submitting them on periodical basis, presenting the performance data during monthly reviews, training/educating the team on new products and selling skills, motivating them to perform better.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Bsc / MSc Agri with MBA in Agribusiness Management or MBA - Marketing
- 6 -10 yrs of experience in handling water soluble, organic fertilizers or speciality nutrients
- Exposure to rural market is important
- Exposure to local markets / geography
- Conversant with local languages
- Should have handled multiple districts, large dealer network
- Candidates having prior experience in Indore and Bhopal will be preferred.
- Candidates willing to relocate to Indore and Bhopal will only be considered.
Products, Features and Benefits (incl. competitors)
- Agriculture Industry (crops, crop pattern, soil conditions, monsoon, seasons, crop related diseases, irrigation facilities, Govt. supports etc)
- Good understanding of SND and CPC products
- Agriculture Business (farmer economic conditions, investment, expenses, profit to farmers, loans, subsidy etc)
- Company sales plan, policies & strategies
- Event Management
- Diagnosis and Solutions Providing
- Key Accounts Management
- Planning & Coordination
- Data Management & Analysis
- Rapport Building
- Program Management (Studies, Surveys, Initiatives)
- Assertive Communication
Perks and Benefits
Best in the Industry