Director at Rainbow HR Consulting
Views:1667 Applications:424 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Area Sales Manager - Modern Trade - Tea (8-10 yrs)
A century Old tea firm supplying only the best quality of products and services to the clients world wide is hiring Smart Sales professionals for its/ Label across Indian market catering to Home & away from Home segments!
Equipped with complete solutions, begining with their in-house blending, manufacturing and packaging ability. They ship their tea to over 50 destinations worldwide, and domestic businesses in South & eastern India continues to flourish. Many of their wholesale and retail outlets are iconic sites with regards to tea, making them hugely popular with tea connoisseurs and affcionados alike.
They are hiring for an ASM for Delhi/Kolkata/Bangalore/ Location
Reporting Relationship - RSM
1) Exploring potential business avenues for achieving increased business growth in Modern Trade/ Institutional Business.
2)Deliver the sales objectives of volume, value, market share and in-store execution; and acquire MT/Institutional accounts across the channel
3)Ability to deal at all levels from Unit Head Chefs and Contract Catering Managers through to Buyer level.
4) Interact with Admin managers, procurement heads, purchase managers, F&B managers, chefs & General Managers.
5) Mapping the requirement of MT/Institutional/HORECA Business providing best products and services and achieving profitability growth.
6) Ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & service quality norms.
7) Expanding company product business in MT segment Define monthly and quarterly plans to drive volume, value, market share and activation in the region
8) Driving Businesses via B2B Sales. Develop & evolve different MT Channels.
9) Appointment of Stockiest/ distributor, & Managing a team. Maintain relations with existing Clients and Create new Clients as well.
10) Very good written and verbal communication skills.
11) Review and Reporting: Collate data and prepare reports to track various parameters e.g. Sales Efficiency, Sales Achievement.
12) Working closely with Purchase, Production, Logistics, Costing, and Marketing Department to ensure the availability of the product.
13) Visit key customer & represent the company product range. Handle customer complaints at all levels.
14) Dealing with Large Format retail, Malls, Premium Outlets, Super Stores, Standalone Outlets,
15) Responsible for the assigned region
16) Exposure to premium product Selling a Must