Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:101 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Area Sales Manager - Medical Devices Manufacturer (3-6 yrs)
-Join a leading medical devices manufacturer
-Lead a team in driving regional growth
-A role that will accelerate your career
Our client is a manufacturer that strives to offer the best and innovative medical technology products. The company undertakes continuous training programs to ensure employees and service engineers are updated and provide the best service to their customers.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Identifying new sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation and building client relationships.
- Conducting timely follow-ups and ensuring orders are finalised and processed on time.
- Building a high performing team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance.
-Driving monthly /quarterly sales objectives and providing sales forecasts.
- Ensuring timely recognition and reward for top achievers and implement performance management actions when needed.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor analysis.
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
The Profile :
- You have at least 3 years experience in sales or marketing roles, ideally in the Healthcare industry
- Experience within Area Sales would be a strong advantage.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are willing to undertake more than 60% travel.