Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:96 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Area Sales Manager - Medical Devices (3-5 yrs)
- Join a market leader within Medical Devices
- Lead a motivated team in accelerating company's growth
- Strong opportunities to accelerate your career
- Our client is a manufacturer that strives to offer the best and innovative medical technology products. The company undertakes continuous training programs to ensure employees and service engineers are updated and provide the best service to their customers.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Performing cold calling and lead generation activities to create new sales opportunities
- Ensuring orders are finalised, processed and delivered on schedule.
- Establishing strong client relationships through timely follow ups
- Driving sales objectives and achieving commercial budget and targets.
- Building a high performing team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance.
- Ensuring timely recognition and reward for top achievers and implement performance management actions when needed.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor analysis.
- Generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
The Profile :
- You have at least 3 years experience as an Area Sales Manager, ideally within the medical devices industry
- Experience with marketing of medical equipments will be added advantage.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are willing to undertake more than 60% travel.