Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:22 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Area Sales Manager - Logistics Platform (8-13 yrs)
An incredibly rare opportunity for a sales professional with 8+ years of experience in Sales where you will be responsible for increasing coverage in his/her state by working building a network of partners for distribution of FMCG products and commodity in semi urban and rural areas. You will be also be responsible to build the sales team and structure and be responsible for revenues in the assigned area.
If you are someone who has experience working in high valued organizations with strong experience in sales, then we want you!
Location: UP/Uttarakhand - Agra, Firozabad, Bareilly, Moradabad, Faziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Deoria, Ghazipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Varanasi, Allahabad, Dehradun.
Your future employer :
A Deep-Reach Logistics Platform which enables its customers to reach consumers through traditional logistics network.
- Achieving the revenue targets for the territory.
- Working with senior management in defining sales strategy and work on the execution plan based on the defined strategy.
- Building, Leading and managing the Sales team for achievement of sales targets and reach as per the plan.
- Building a network of partners to supply FMCG goods and commodities to retail stores in his/her state in both rural and semi urban areas.
- Managing the performance of the sales team by assigning them periodic targets.
- Conducting Periodic review on the Progress of Business, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and on Yearly basis.
- Bachelor- s/Master's degree from good institutes will be preferred
- Experience working with sales organization of FMCG companies is preferred
- Should have the good communication skills and good skill of dealing with international clients.
- One should be multi-dimensional, with a strong sense of ownership for work.
What is in it for you ?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- A fast paced, ambiguous environment with a strong action bias.