Executive at FlexAbility
Views:100 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Area Sales Manager - IT (4-9 yrs)
Area Sales Manager
A. Purpose of the Role Describe what would happen if this role did not exist.
The purpose of this role is to obtain new business, create new opportunities and increase revenue of Online products. Maximize subscription renewals and product sales by increasing market penetration, visibility and by strengthening relationships amongst designated accounts. Area Sales Manager should understand product, technology, customer needs, and work with the relationship owners, being the BDM, Relationship Manager, to translate that know-how into a winning business proposal for an assigned region.
B. Duties and Responsibilities Describe the 4-6 Key Result Areas of the role that are unlikely to change from one year to the next. Divide these into Steps explaining the main activities. Assign a percentage of time spent on each major category.
Core Accountabilities :
Outputs and Agreed Method of Measurement (How will we know when this has been achieved?)
: Importance : % of Time
Sales Funnel creation and customer Acquisition (Corporate & Law Firms) : High : 65%
- Responsible for the achievement of the given sales and revenue target in the assigned territory / customer segment
- Establish long-term customer relationships and cultivate new business opportunities by identifying needs, presenting solutions and addressing customer concerns
- Creating and managing a result oriented sales pipeline to ensure targets are achieved QoQ.
- Develop strategic territory plans to manage a cost efficient, high performing business
- Coordinate training efforts with the training team to ensure rich user experience
Market Intelligence & Customer insights : Medium : 25%
- Keeping a track of competitive information and movement pertinent to given line of business.
- Passing relevant customer feedbacks to concerned departments internally and holding discussions with department heads to meet customers- concerns if any.
Product Mastery and Solutions Design : Low : 10%
- Align with the product and marketing teams to develop thorough, expert knowledge of the product range and how they fit together to provide a workflow solution.
- Collect business intelligence and communicate opportunities and trends to the Sales, Innovation and Strategy Management teams so that new and improved services and solutions can be explored.
- Exhibit a deep knowledge of products
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REQUIRED ONLY FOR JOB EVALUATION/SLOTTING PURPOSES
C. Challenges and Decision-Making Authority Describe the major challenges or most difficult types of problems this position is expected to handle to perform this job. Indicate decisions which you are expected to make, decisions which you are expected to recommend. Give example(s).
- Have the tenacity to push for growth objectives in tough business conditions.
- Identifying deficiency in business processes and being able to use logic to use products and solutions to improve workflow.
- Developing constructive internal working relationships with the other regional sales teams and other verticals.
- Multitasking - being able to manage multiple opportunities and tasks at any given time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.