Director at Hitya Global
Views:45 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Area Sales Manager - IT (2-15 yrs)
- Client build a cloud-based business platform where manufacturers & traders can network with each other and discover trusted buyers and suppliers on the network.
What do I need ?
- 2+ years proven Sales Experience, territory sales preferred with a strong track record of meeting sales quotas
- Should be an MBA graduate
- Should be a very good communicator, highly sales-oriented, adept at people management, and comfortable with numbers.
- Must have a thorough understanding of our SME Manufacturers in the Indian market and should be able to drive a business independently
- Comfortable with SQL skills or any equivalent and with advanced excel.
- Has worked in a fast-growing unstructured startup environment
- Has Outstanding negotiations and consultative Sales Skill
- Should be okay with traveling extensively all over India
What will I be doing ?
- Utilizing inbound-outbound email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
- Responsible for developing a strategy for sales acquisition, identifying new opportunities, developing a business case for these opportunities, and creating a Go market plan highlighting clear opportunity, product features, and business value for all the End Users
- Owning end to end sales and thereby ensuring revenue growth through new and existing customers onboarded.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Establish a systematic process for customer outreach and relationship management and identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
- Attend various trade fairs and networking events on behalf of the company.
- Developing metrics to measure ROI from client acquisitions.