HR-Manager at Creative Clap Consultants
Views:3 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Area Sales Manager - Insurance (5-10 yrs)
What will your role look like :
You will be building and leading a team of Relationship Managers for your designated location. As leader of the Sales team, you would be the Point of Contact for all the insurance related queries from the customers, Sales teams, call center and all the other stakeholders including the management in your designated location. S/he will work with the insurers to resolve all the issues/queries raised by our internal staff and customers.
1. Building and leading an energetic Sales team to achieve location's Insurance revenue targets.
2. Achieve weekly/monthly budgets through your team, who will work on Venue Walk-Ins / Cross Sell / Upsell / Sourcing through customer leads given (Inbound / Outbound) in Metro Cash and Carry Stores / Other avenues as designated
3. Ensuring exceptional team leadership, motivate and train team to deliver results
4. Deliver exception Customer service by end-to-end relationship management, managing routine customer queries and escalations pertaining to Insurance through your teams.
5. Coordination with various departments and all related parties to drive closure of business.
6. Generating reports and dashboards for reporting purposes. Ensuring that the reports are updated regularly on Lead Management System.
7. Provide accurate forecasts, updates and requested reports to reporting manager and stakeholders.
8. Coordinates with the insurers and sales team to drive continuous and effective closure of queries from the customers and the management.
9. Identify gaps in processes and procedures and make recommendations for improvements.
10. Demonstrate agility and flexibility to work on or support special projects as needed.
Whom are we looking for?
1. Minimum 5 yrs of work experience in similar roles in an insurance company / intermediary.
2. Capable of data analysis and working with dashboards. Knowledge in Advanced Excel is a must.
3. Good networking and relationship management skills.
4. Organized, self-disciplined and Pro-active.
5. Graduate / Equivalent in any discipline, with proficiency in local language, English and Hindi.
6. 2/4-Wheeler and android-based Smartphone mandatory