Area Sales Manager - Healthcare (2-7 yrs)
- Setting up the distributor network in area under coverage
- Appointing, supervising and managing distributor related activities.
- Generation of Primary sales and supervising, aiding and tracking secondary sales.
- Execution of primary sales and sales collection.
Secondary Sales :
- Development of alternative distribution channels to reach retail : Nursing home, Path Labs and General Practitioner and Chemists
- Wholesale channel.
Direct delivery to retail : own DSR / delivery
- 3rd party entrepreneurs like Suppliers
- Managing third party sales force (TSE/DSE)
Account conversions :
- With direct working in the accounts (Hospitals/ NH/ Labs/ Institutes) and generate demand through end user work. (driving In-Service programs)
- Distributor Management
- Profile efficient distributors in the coverage territory and recommend appointment / termination of the same to the Regional Sales Manager/ Branch Manager as per business requirement.
- Managing distributor inventory / sales orders
- Achieve mutually agreed primary sales target, product wise, on weekly basis.
- Growth of the sales through geographical expansion after assessing the potential of the new area and the viability of appointing a distributor.