Talent Acquistion Specialist at SAS Consulting
Views:45 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Area Sales Manager - General Trade - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
- Design & implement strategies to build a brand image & ensure its strong presence in the market.
- Conduct market survey before appointing new distributors & position the product to the right distributors & at the right places.
- Responsible for developing new distributor network & strengthen the existing distributors.
- Responsible for the complete management of sales targets & distribution for the area assigned.
- Responsible for Primary & Secondary sales for the assigned region.
- Monitor day to day activities of the team members & be able to guide them to solve any work related problems on an immediate basis.
- Monthly training activities need to be conducted for the frontline sales team.
- Monitoring the stock level from the distributors & follow up of the expiry dates.
- Tracking of the payments from the distributors.
- Should be well aware of new products & competitors company schemes status in the market.
- Prepare weekly & monthly reports & present to the management.
- Coordinate with extension team & updating customer feedback in terms of quality.