Area Sales Manager - Food & Beverages (6-8 yrs)
Area Sales Manager
Main Responsibilities / Job Summary :
1. Up selling the products by implementing sales plans; supervising outlet staff.
2. Employee Management
3. Inventory analysis
4. Trained in performance and wage review
5. Effective problem solver
6. Passion for customer satisfaction
7. Cost control experts.
8. Planning and controlling change
9. Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
10. Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency
11. Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
12. Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
13. Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
14. Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
15. Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Sales Manager Skills and Qualifications :
- Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing
Required Qualifications : Should be minimum Graduate
Experience (Years) : 6-8 Years
Nature of Experience : Preferable from Retail / F & B Industry