Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:74 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Area Sales Manager - FMCG - South (7-15 yrs)
The ASM will strategize our client's FMCG products in Chennai.
Key Responsibilities :
- Prioritize key opportunities and markets, reviewing the scope of MT and GTs and leading Distributors etc.
- The ASM will own the process and relationship management of on boarding with Modern Trade and General Trade Business.
- Conduct market and competitor landscape research. Must be willing to meet distributors and negotiate deals.
- Provide inputs for marketing teams . Coordinate with Production house, own the ordering and receiving processes.
- Influence the Sales officers/ Promoters/ Merchandisers and develop mutually beneficial long term business relationships
Important Tasks :
- Achieve Sales targets
- Manage relationship
- Recover payments in a timely and efficient manner
The successful candidate must have :
- 7+ years of experience with FMCG Sales
- Ability to influence & a good communication skills.
- Ability to work with least and remote supervision of self and team
- Competent negotiator