Senior Executive Data at Character Sketches
Views:32 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Area Sales Manager - FMCG - South (3-7 yrs)
- We are Looking for a Area Sales Manager (Traditional Trade) - South with 3-7 years of experience in channel sales and distributor management in States.
- Experience gained in the FMCG /Toys/Stationery segment with a proven track record of success.
Key Responsibilities :
Team Management :
- Recruiting, managing, motivating, coaching, and developing a team of 4 Sales Super Visor, Sales Coordinator, across South Region.
- Rigorous tracking and review of daily field force effectiveness parameters like, Outlet Coverage, PJP Adherence, Effective coverage, Brand distribution, Total Lines Sold per month etc.
- Ensuring maximum incentive earning for the team by reviewing and guiding the team daily.
Customer Management :
- Managing a Network of 20+ distributors, 15+ GTD and 600+ retailers across the South states.
- Complete management of Super Distribution network.
- Managing operations of the Super Distributor based out of Chennai.
- Ensuring an optimum ROI for the super distributor network with a strong check on all network health parameters like Inventory Quality, Market credit and other investments.
Commercial Execution :
- Ensuring the application at sales points of Category and Trade Marketing policies and operative activities performed by field staff E.g. POSM, Loyalty Programs for network, Monthly Schemes etc.
- Ensuring perfect launches as per trade marketing plans for all new SKUs
- Detailed understanding of all business commercials including pricing and margin cascades.
- Manage all network conflicts to minimize any disruption in business
- Handle all retailer queries around product with hands on knowledge of the complete portfolio.
- Drive product education for the team and the network
- Providing insights and market intelligence on all competition activity
Qualifications And Education Requirements :
- 3-7 years of experience in channel sales and distributor management in States
- Minimum Graduate or Post-Graduate degree in any discipline
Preferred Skills :
- Experience in handling super distribution network
- Experience gained in the FMCG/Toys/Stationery segment with a proven track record of success in a similar role.
- Demonstrable experience in managing complex teams
- Working knowledge of MS Office for daily reporting
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Fluent in English language
- Knowledge of local languages will be an added advantage.
Additional Notes :
- Extensive travel across Southern states is required for the role.