senior consultant at Randstad India Private Limited
Views:270 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Area Sales Manager - FMCG/Printing/Packaging (8-15 yrs)
Area Sales Manager (South)
Here is an opportunity to work for an MNC which is a Manufacturer of paper and paper products. Kindly find the details of the role below:
Designation : Area Sales Manager (South)
Location : Chennai
Experience : 8 -15 years. Preferably from FMCG or Printing and Packaging Industry.
Qualification : MBA (any)
- To develop market in your Region with sustainable growth and achieve sales budgets and growth targets on a monthly and annual basis.
- Identify and develop sales to new customers in new channels.
- Develop, implement and monitor action plans to increase customer base, volume and market presence.
- Monitor competitive environment and make appropriate recommendations to senior management.
- Takes accountability for keeping up to date on technical and product knowledge, systems, policies and procedures.
- Submit detailed monthly status reports on performance and activities undertaken or contemplated.
- Achieve gross margin and stock budgets.
- Manage Finished Goods stock in line with budgets and company stock holding policy especially ensuring Aged Stock does not eventuate but if so, proactively determine appropriate action to address.
- Manage Accounts Receivable in line with company guidelines and policy.
- Effectively prioritizes and focuses sales resources to generate and close business opportunities and ensure all systems, processes and sales tools are understood and utilized by self and team.
- Demonstrate and work with leadership on priorities and goals, performance evaluation and customer feedback and to focus on key priorities which make the business successful.
- Any other duties as directed.