HR Consultant at Sneha Recruitment Consultant
Views:69 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Area Sales Manager - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
To build a sustainable and scalable sales distribution network for the bread business of the company to ensure competitive advantage of the products and reach over others. To be accountable for maintaining and increasing sales thru- proper sales planning and executing thru- wide spread sales and distribution network and teams.
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities :
- Develop sales and assist in driving marketing initiatives to drive and achieve sales targets and ensure growth in an assigned area.
- Develop, manage and supervise an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance. ( Appointment and ensure sustainability )
- Supervise the sales team to sustain sales and ensure growth in the assigned area
- Bring perspective by Benchmarking of competition's products, prices, promotional schemes etc to ensure sustainable growth and market presence
- Communicate monthly business plan to the team, conduct Periodic review of individual and team performance, give feedback and drive performance and build performance improvement plan.
- Relationship building with the distribution network and help them to get excellent ROIs.
- Provide on the job training to the team thru- beat workings, introduce Sales Automation process ( Order, payment, distribution management)
- Create R&R programs for the team and business partners and help building a sales driven organization
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports
- Identify and expand in new emerging markets.
- Maintain close coordination with Production and Logistic teams to ensure product availability in markets
Core Competencies/Knowledge/Skills required :
- Ability to multi task, Strategic Thinking, Business Acumen
- Understanding and knowledge of Sales Processes and systems, Designing and execution new initiatives
- People and Team Management, Communication and IP skills
- Can work in early morning