Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:61 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Area Sales Manager - FMCG (7-15 yrs)
- Our clients are leading MNC & Industrial Conglomerate's (AUTOMOBILES, FMCG, CONSUMER DURABLES, MANAUFACTURING, RETAIL, EPC, INFRASTRUCTURE - (POWER, ENERGY, OIL & GAS, PORTS), INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, BPO, PHARMA & TELECOM with a Turnover of US $ 1 Bn to US $ 100 Bn with exponential growth potential. Our client's reach span across several countries across the global.
Area Sales Manager :
- You will be responsible for primary and secondary target achievement of the assigned territory. Handle General Trade. Adept at identifying and developing key clients for business excellence and accomplishment of targets.
Key Responsibilities :
- Primary and secondary target achievement of the area.
- Monthly Sales planning and forecasting, taking into account the shelf life.
- Channel Management.
- Cost Management.
- Month wise business forecasting, bench marking the previous year.
- Data & aligning with the Annual Operating Plan.
- Competition tracking & making proactive plans to counter the new entrants.
- Allocate manpower in different areas depending upon the individual capabilities.
- Mentor, motivate and guide team members ensuring sales - business generation and achieving budgeted figures, and activity ratio on monthly basis.
- Training subordinates to develop requisite skills, conducting training on products, selling skills, lead prospecting and closing skills.
Qualification And Experience :
1. MBA with Minimum 7+ years of exp. within a large Indian or multinational organization preferably in FMCG/ Auto/ Paint/Cement Industry with a major focus on Channel/General Trade.
2. Possess Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
3. Possess exceptional relationship management skills & interpersonal skills.
4. Good team handling skills.
5. Multi-linguistic & an effective communicator.
- An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Offices : Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai