Lead - Talent Acquisition at
Views:1487 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Area Sales Manager - FMCG (5-9 yrs)
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Job Profile:Supervisor Channel / Distributor Sales
Requirement: Minimum 1 years experience as ASM in top FMCG organization
Area Coverage: Will cover Kanpur, Gorakhpur and Varanasi
Achieve product wise, rupee wise and territory wise sales on monthly, quarterly and annual basis, Provide leadership and direction to sales team to achieve sales objective.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver topline sales number for the Area/State
- To plan and achieve the sales targets.
- To plan and achieve the distribution targets
- Ensure control on Damage, Returns and Expiry in line with norms
- Area & Business Planning (in line with S&D norms)
- Ensuring quality of market coverage through TSE and distribution network
- Achieve S&D Targets as per plan (DBs, AFCs, Outlets, Eco and Relative Distribution Targets)
- Monitor implementation of Distribution plan across distributor territories
- Monitor brand availability, visibility & freshness (Stock rotation)
- Drive NPI in line with CM plan across TT, PT and SS network
- Ensure that the TSE are regularly working with the ISR & visiting PT distributors
- Formulate & execute the secondary sales plan ? Area wise, TSE wise, Brand wise, SKU wise
- Conduct JCM's for TSE and review area performance every month and also attend the JCM of theTSE with the ISR once a year
- Work closely with the Ethical teams (RM & ABM in the area)
- Work atleast 2 days with the MT KDE every month
- Ensure Financial management by way of
Implementing credit policy and credit controls
Timely claims settlement
Risk-free realization from the customer (distributor, institutions & cooperatives)
Timely ROI calculation and communication for distributors
Distributor & Infrastructure Development and Management
Educate and train the TT and PT distributors on ANI systems & processes
Ensure optimal stocking levels and high billing efficiency for all distributors
Ensure distributor compliance to agreed service levels & credit terms
Review distributor financial health (pipeline and outstanding)
Ensure that the claims of the distributor are settled by ANI within specified time limits
- Code of conduct and compliance to stat / regulatory norms
- Adherence to code of conduct
- Adherence to SOP
- Conformation to all financial and administration systems
- To ensure that Trade Marketing activities are carried out as per norms laid down.
- Analyze the market situation and ensure accurate sales forecasting in line with ANI norms
- Compliance to statutory and regulatory norms
- Handle Legal Issues, PFA issues, packaging defects etc.
- Provide administrative support to the Regional Sales Office through timely and accurate reporting
- Monitor competitor activity and ensure timely reporting of the same
- Ensure timely submission of claims for the area
- To motivate, train & develop TSE for achievement of Targets, to maintain hygiene in the marketplace
& work towards their all-round development.
- Facilitate and support training for the field force. Active role in developing their Skills.
- To identify good talent and develop atleast 1 TSE for higher responsibility in the long.
- To identify talent in market (attract talent /prelim interviews for recruitment)
- Localized Trade Marketing Initiatives
- To develop new business plan in order to increase volume/value sales.
- Design, recommend and implement innovative Trade Marketing activities through proper identification of trade channels and segments within.
- Implement regional plans developed by the Customer Marketing Team
- Support & Provide feedback on marketing plans for the area
Minimum Work Experience/ Experience Details
- 3 - 9 years after MBA/PGDM
- 5+ years? experience at area level in a FMCG company with sufficient knowledge and understanding about Sales systems
- Must have knowledge of market dynamics, demographics of area
- Must have knowledge of Channel sales across different types of outlets
- Networking and orientation towards customer (retailers/associations) management
- Possess negotiation skills, people development, Networking Ability and influencing ability
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.