Senior HR Executive at ACS Consultants
Views:542 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Area Sales Manager - FMCG (5-15 yrs)
We have an urgent Opening for "Area Sales Manager (Traditional Trade)" for Raipur Location
Please find below the Job Details :
Designation : Area Sales Manager (Traditional Trade)
No of Position : 1
Reporting to Raipur
Education : MBA / PGDM
Work Experience : 5 years minimum in Channel Sales.
Industry Preference : Good MNC from FMCG companies Only
CTC : Depend on Current CTC
Require Skills :
- Age should not be more than 37 yrs
- Currently on a position of Area Manager/Area Sales Manager/ Sr. Territory Manager / Territory Manager etc
- Should be handling On Roll Team
- Strong Communication Skills
- Smart Knowledge of particular area with good brand only
Key Skills-Should be open for travelling and should have good networking presentation and on Roll team management skills.
1) Business Development :
(Person should currently be responsible for a minimum business turnover of 70 lac to 1.0 crore on monthly basis)
a) Planning, organizing, and implementing strategies to improve product awareness and volumes.
b) Sales budgeting and provisioning : To track monthly performance against the sales plan and proactively identify solutions to close performance gaps, if any.
c) Territory mapping & market segmentation to identify customer groups
d) Development and execution of trade / consumer promotions to attract distributors, wholesalers & retailers
2) Channel Management / Distribution Management :
a) Identifying and developing reliable distribution network in rural and urban markets
b) Ensuring efficient logistic operations and facilitate inventory at all points
3) Team Management :
a) Lead & monitor performance of SOs and SAs in the respective areas for higher productivity achievement of individual & group targets.
b) Implement OJT for competency in product knowledge, display, customer service and selling skills and data accuracy reporting.
Job Profile :
- Develop and ensure implementation of Sales strategies to deliver annual volume objectives of the region within budgeted costs
- Achieve primary and secondary sales ensuring effective distribution of Company's products
- Propose sales promotion plan/schemes to the Sales Head
- Manage the distribution network and C&F agents with periodic monitoring of sales and collections
- Identify and network with distributors for deeper market penetration and reach
- Work closely with dealers and distributors and assist them to promote the Company's products
- Continuously monitor competitor activities, conduct competitor analysis, keep abreast of market trends
- Analyze market response/requirements and communicate the same to the Marketing team
- Plan and monitor new product launches in co-ordination with the Marketing Team
- Hire, train and appraise sales staff in line with company policy
- Assisting the RSM in Strategizing, planning and execution of all sales related activities
Kuldeep Singh Shekhawat
Sr. Talent Acquisition Executive
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.