Senior HR Executive at ACS Consultants
Views:496 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Area Sales Manager - FMCG (5-15 yrs)
We have an urgent Opening for "Area Sales Manager (Traditional Trade)" for Raipur Location
Please find below the Job Details :
Designation : Area Sales Manager (Traditional Trade)
No of Position : 1
Reporting to Raipur
Education : MBA / PGDM
Work Experience : 5 years minimum in Channel Sales.
Industry Preference : Good MNC from FMCG companies Only
CTC : Depend on Current CTC
Require Skills :
- Age should not be more than 37 yrs
- Currently on a position of Area Manager/Area Sales Manager/ Sr. Territory Manager / Territory Manager etc
- Should be handling On Roll Team
- Strong Communication Skills
- Smart Knowledge of particular area with good brand only
Key Skills-Should be open for travelling and should have good networking presentation and on Roll team management skills.
1) Business Development :
(Person should currently be responsible for a minimum business turnover of 70 lac to 1.0 crore on monthly basis)
a) Planning, organizing, and implementing strategies to improve product awareness and volumes.
b) Sales budgeting and provisioning : To track monthly performance against the sales plan and proactively identify solutions to close performance gaps, if any.
c) Territory mapping & market segmentation to identify customer groups
d) Development and execution of trade / consumer promotions to attract distributors, wholesalers & retailers
2) Channel Management / Distribution Management :
a) Identifying and developing reliable distribution network in rural and urban markets
b) Ensuring efficient logistic operations and facilitate inventory at all points
3) Team Management :
a) Lead & monitor performance of SOs and SAs in the respective areas for higher productivity achievement of individual & group targets.
b) Implement OJT for competency in product knowledge, display, customer service and selling skills and data accuracy reporting.
Job Profile :
- Develop and ensure implementation of Sales strategies to deliver annual volume objectives of the region within budgeted costs
- Achieve primary and secondary sales ensuring effective distribution of Company's products
- Propose sales promotion plan/schemes to the Sales Head
- Manage the distribution network and C&F agents with periodic monitoring of sales and collections
- Identify and network with distributors for deeper market penetration and reach
- Work closely with dealers and distributors and assist them to promote the Company's products
- Continuously monitor competitor activities, conduct competitor analysis, keep abreast of market trends
- Analyze market response/requirements and communicate the same to the Marketing team
- Plan and monitor new product launches in co-ordination with the Marketing Team
- Hire, train and appraise sales staff in line with company policy
- Assisting the RSM in Strategizing, planning and execution of all sales related activities
Kuldeep Singh Shekhawat
Sr. Talent Acquisition Executive