Area Sales Manager - FMCG (4-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. The Area Sales Manager is responsible for the sales performance of the General Trade Channel should working on daily sales reports.
2. Coordination with the distributors and internal team members to ensure maximum output.
3. He/she heads and coaches the Sales Team reporting to him/her.
4. Discuss and set clear targets for his team members
5. Plan sales strategy & meeting clients
6. Ready to take challenges & willing to learn new things.
Desired Candidate Profile :
1. Having experience in appointing retailers, mapping new retailer.
2. Proven experience in meeting sales goals.
3. Having excellent command and negotiation skills.
4. Excellent communication and people skills.
5. Having knowledge of the area related to Eatable Products.
6. Experience in Handling coverage, Distribution, display range selling, Secondary and Primary sales objective in a reputed FMCG organization.
7. Strong geographical knowledge of the state.
8. Experience in FMCG Products (Non-Food)
9. Ability to motivate and lead a team.