Recruiter at Primo Hiring Solutions
Views:234 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Area Sales Manager - FMCG (2-8 yrs)
We are looking for a high-performing Area Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
- Understand the Annual Business Plan and cascade it to Quarterly / Monthly plans for the organization, keeping in purview past sales trends
- Provide guidance to subordinates to ensure understanding of business plans, and further cascade them to geography/ dealer-wise sales plans
- Ensure development of sales funnel (through effective forecasting)
- Utilize the Daily Management system to review and track sales; identify variances and drive corrective actions
- Closely monitor key activities to ensure on-time order fulfillment and collections post sales.
- Understand the complexities of the market/geography and focus on building brand awareness and developing new business/ products/ service
- Actively develop consumer and dealer connects to ensure seamless service and customer delight
- Monitor the implementation of all meets, PPA/ schemes & initiatives for dealers, influencers and consumers as per business plans
- Motivate and guide the team to ensure high performance as per plans
- Regularly review team performance and identify areas of strength and development
- Ensure adequate training of the team to be able to handle requirements of the organization, channel and market
- Identify avenues of improvement in the current business systems & processes and ensure implementation of the same as per context
- At Least 2-3 yrs of experience as sales executive/sales officer/marketing executive/business development manager
- A Graduation Degree / MBA in Sales and Marketing
- Communication skills with strong business related knowledge.
- The ability and desire for sales job with a confident and determined approach.
- Fluency in English