HR at Tyro Venture
Views:249 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Area Sales Manager - FMCG (2-7 yrs)
- Person with strong leadership skill
- Person with alternate managerial exposure in FMCG industry
- Strong people management skill and should have handled a minimum team of 6-8 supervisors.
- Should be able to set up distribution network with a short span
- Should have a consistent track record of achieving sales target
- Should be strong in Conflict Management and Customer Relationship Management
- Should possess business development skill
- Exposure process driven sales and distribution management.
- Require a good team leader able to find, analyze, and solve market risk.
- Able to draft and implement monthly, quarterly sales plans.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Can handle distributors complaints, sales orders, supply chain effectively.
- Analyze competitor sales marketing strategy and plan to overcome sales target.
- Can manage a downline team effectively to increase sales turnover.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and recordkeeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications