Co - Founder & CEO at Heron Strategic Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:716 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:241
Area Sales Manager - FMCG (2-4 yrs)
We are looking for a passionate Area Sales manager position with 2-6 years of experience into general & Modern trade . They should be monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivate members to meet or exceed sales target & collect customer feedback thus providing updates to senior management. They should travel to the potential and existing customers with an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness. On board clients in the city both for intracity and intercity operations.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Project management : Work closely with Tech and Business for new product launch
- Team management : Manage a team of KAMs
- Collaborate and work closely with cross-functional business partners to identify gaps and structure problems
- Client Relationship : Visit client management to bring understand and improve operations, add new business
- Work with supply team on RFQ, Cost saving initiatives, Negotiations, Supplier relationship
- Manage project wise P&L & Overlook Tech Deployment across projects
- Work closely with accounts team for timely invoicing & Keep project wise MIS updated
Skills required :
- Knowledge of Sales systems and processes- Knowledge of market dynamics, demographics of the area
- Knowledge of various statistical techniques, operating packages- Financial & Marketing management
- Logistics & supply chain management
- Understanding of basic science and product knowledge
- Networking and orientation towards customer (retailers/associations) management.
-Looking for a localite.
Education and Experience
- Any Graduate/post graduate (MBA in Supply Chain Management is preferred)
- 2-4 years of work experience in FMCG industry (should have handled food and edible items