HR Manager at LF Manpower Consultants
Views:35 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Area Sales Manager - FMCD - IIT/NIT/MDI/XLRI (1-4 yrs)
To manage the sales operation of an apparel services business of the concerned area and achieving more than 100% of AOP numbers in order to achieve planned numbers of the company.
Expected Key Results :
- To ensure achievement of AOP numbers of the team
- Appointing new partners with relevant operating experience & getting them on board.
- Facilitating new vendor acquisition.
- Ensuring successful delivery of new clients & their requirements.
- To provide business direction
- To provide training and guidance to the team
- Ensuring product training of team.
- Analyzing and tracking the market working of team.
- Guiding and getting the team into the right track in order to achieve their AOP, monthly and quarterly numbers.
- Exploring the knowledge and working of the team for their career development.
- To explore and identify new business opportunities
- Negotiating with the customers and intervening in the operational issues
- Identifying the new business opportunities like product placement in gifting, events, tourist place, corporates etc.
- To provide support for brand building:
- Implementing sales promotional activities as a part of brand building and market development effort.
Graduation: Any specialization
Post-Graduation (Must have) : PGDM/ MBA in Marketing or Sales Management.
Knowledge: Excellent knowledge and understanding of any consumer industry
- Planning and organizing skills
- Supervising and managerial skills, Strong Interpersonal skills, Presentation skills, Relationship building, Convincing and negotiation skills
Attitude: Customer-centric, Street smart, Proactive, Diligent, Enthusiastic and achievement-oriented