Area Sales Manager - FinTech (2-3 yrs)
Job Title : Area Manager
Location : Pune
Mode of Working : 5 days; WFO
Experience Range : 1+ year
Education Qualification : MBA Qualified (mandatory)
Area Manager Requirements :
- MBA qualified.
- 2-3 years in Sales & Marketing of financial product.
- Experience with data software and knowledge of MS Office, Google docs and Google sheets. (Preferred)
- The ability to work accurately and independently.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Outstanding leadership and managerial skills.
- Strong time and people management skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
Other Skill Requirements :
- Setting sales goals and targets for the office.
- Capability Overseeing of team handling.
- Creating and implementing a strategy to improve performance.
- Implementing and monitoring adherence to policies to contain customer escalation.
- Maintain & adhere to deadlines for the team.
- Negotiating with customers in cases when non-payment occurs.
- Preparing monthly feedback reports on sales performance.
- Remaining informed of any legislative procedural training regarding RBI regulations.
- Training and mentoring of staff members in the Sales department
Role and Responsibilities :
- Executing sales process with the team to provide financial repayment plans to customers for their loans through digital channels and voice process
- Handling escalation cases.
- Campaign Strategy management for loans.
- Demonstrated ability and comfort working in a start-up environment with an agile team, fast-evolving roles and responsibilities, variable workload, and tight deadlines with a high degree of autonomy
- Train & Lead the team of customer service team to improve their quality and performance metrics
About Moneytor :
- Moneytor is a Debt Management Technology company which offers solutions across Debt Management, Collections, and Distressed Debt Purchase to lenders, and aids them in the collection and liquidation efforts of their consumer loan portfolios, all the while fostering happy borrower experiences. Moneytor is a pioneering, well funded and award-winning fintech startup with a veteran promoter team with over a decade of experience in the business. The core team has extensive experience in BFSI and Technology. Leading Silicon Valley Venture funds and marquee angel investors have backed us on our journey.
Visit us on : www.moneytor.in to know more.
What we offer ?
- Tremendous growth opportunities.
- A competitive compensation structure with an open and flat organizational structure.
- An opportunity to work at the intersection of analytics, finance & technology.