Founder at Munsar Services
Views:1193 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Area Sales Manager - Fertilizers (2-4 yrs)
Location : Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana, MP, Maharashtra & West Bengal
This role responsible for increasing the market share in assigned regions. They focus on key performance parameters such as sales volume, profitability, market share, dealer performance, brand recall etc.
The incumbent will be responsible for :
- Appointment and nurturing of channel
- Channel optimisation
- Optimisation of order to cash cycle and demand to supply cycle
- Tapping latent/growing sales potential through market segmentation and developing new markets
- Analysing and improving critical drawbacks in complete sales process
- Understanding and measuring the effectiveness of marketing activities
- Existing and gap analysis of complete sales and marketing process
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Graduate with MBA in Sales & Marketing from a Premier Management Institute.
- Should have 2-4 years of experience in Agribusiness Management / Sales & Marketing
- Exposure to Rural markets is mandatory
- Should be currently working for a large Limited manufacturing company.
- Candidate from fertilizers, seeds, tractors, bulk FMCG, cement etc will be considered.
- Should be willing to travel extensively.
- Company sales plan, policies & strategies
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Business Planning
- Financial Management
- Process Orientation
- Data Management & Analysis
- Performance Management
- Rapport Building
- Program Management (Studies, Surveys, Initiatives)
- Assertive Communication
- Team Building
- Mentoring & Coaching
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- People Management
Candidates willing to relocate to Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Vizag, Indore and Kolkata may only apply.
Candidates with fluency in the local language are preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.