HR Consultant at Talent Integrators
Views:108 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Area Sales Manager - Electric 2W/3W Auto Firm (4-12 yrs)
As the Area Sales Manager, you will lead a team of Sales Executives in your given region and report directly to the GM - Sales.
- You will be responsible for sales strategy and execution, driving profitable growth and business development.
- Proven 4-12 years of working experience as Sales Manager or Area Sales Manager in Two/three Wheeler Industry.
- Demonstrate experience with sales and business development metrics Knowledge of the E-Vehicle market. Having contacts with Dealers and Distributors of the same industry in the given region.
- Ability to frame strategy along with leadership skills.
- Creating an enthusiastic and successful sales environment focusing on thinking out of the box and taking up challenges.
- Achieving Sales Targets along with the Team.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements
- Preparing an annual budget
- Analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develop and maintain liaison/network with relevant government agencies.
- Actively involved in the Marketing/Branding and Promotion of the Product in line.
- Helping in the recruitment of sales executives and other team members as per requirement in your given region.
- Creating new clients (Dealers and Distributors) for the business and Nurturing high-level relationships with Dealers and Distributors.
- Building and developing strong business relationships with new and existing channels.
- Developing and accessing marketing strategy to increase client acquisition and retention.
- Evaluating information related to sales, promotions, competition and, market research.
- Managing budgets and new implementations. Negotiating sales contracts and marketing strategies.
- Increasing sales and distribution of new and existing product portfolios.
- Creating weekly, monthly, quarterly, and Yearly Sales Plans and Strategies along with Team. Achieving the sales targets decided by the company.