Freelancer at MS Jobs Info
Views:29 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Area Sales Manager - Distribution - FMCG (6-10 yrs)
Leading FMCG distributor from Goa & South Maharashtra is looking for "Area Sales Manager " for Panaji- Goa Location.
Role and Responsibility:
- In market selling through distributor and delivery of monthly priorities
- Analyze territory business and sales fundamentals to identify opportunities and make action plans to bridge the gaps
- Review business and analyze daily reports to identify opportunities to improve business with stewardship guidelines
- Responsible for developing execution plan and selling for initiatives for the territory
Partnership to Win with Customer:
- Engage in Joint Business Planning with the sub distributor to develop regional business plans
- Plan, Sell, Execute and Review initiative plans for the territory
- Create, Communicate, and Review demand forecast and supply plan
Quality Market Coverage:
- Quality execution of Go to Market initiatives delivering targeted productivity and SBD.
- Plan, Deploy and Review retail execution programs.
- Interface with company and Customer teams to ensure service improvement, overseeing optimum inventory management.
Building BIC Sales Organization:
- Attend the Cluster Meets to review the business and plan out months priorities to deliver goals
- Plan, Execute and Review personal development plan with Manager to build SALES core competencies and experiences - specifically selling skills
- Support the distributor organization in developing selling skills where required
- Establish superior category expertise
- Establish understanding of shopper decision making
- Up to 8 Years Sales Experience with ~5 - 6 Years experience working in FMCG Sales
- Graduate in any Discipline - Post-Graduation in Management (Preferably Sales / Marketing)
- Promotes a portfolio of products and services directly to customers
- Knowledge of FMCG Retail Landscape within the territory
- Value creation through Negotiation, questioning and objection handling
- Experience in Market Research will be preferred
- Knowledge of the local language will be preferred
- Excellent communication and team building skills
- Clear understanding of sales and marketing strategy and planning
- Strong analytical skills, creating and delivering data-driven plans
- Strong sense of integrity, with the courage to do what's right
Candidate have to handle team of 4 Sales team leader including 24 Sales Executive
This roll will be on distributors payroll.
Contact : Milind