Area Sales Manager - Chemicals (1-13 yrs)
Title : Area Sales Manager - Chemicals
Experience: Minimum 1+ Years
Education: Any Graduate
Type: Full Time
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- To handle a team of 10-15 team members, and 30-40 distributors located in the west zone states. Track sales, execution and visitation for marketing purposes.
- To formulate and execute strategy for the assigned zone & ensure smooth business planning.
- Accountable for setting monthly, quarterly and annual targets for the team to ensure the targeted market growth.
- Provide inputs to Product Management Group on competitor moves, strategies, new market trends
and potential areas.
- Strengthening the channel partners to increase the product sell & revenue.
- Accountable to increase margin by reviewing and monitoring products mix and price realization.
- Ensuring clear communication of targets to distributors and provides necessary support to help them
- Accountable for development of new market & explore further opportunities in existing ones.
- Development of key accounts, markets and market share improvement.
- Focus on building team's capabilities and succession planning for the team members.
- Strengthening the company brand image by promoting ethical & aggressive market practice.
Education & Experience
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. (Chemistry) / BE / B. Tech (Chemical) OR any other equivalent stream & Masters in Management studies (Marketing).
- Minimum 1+ year- experience in Sales in Chemical Industry (Reagents, Laboratory Chemicals, Biotech, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences)