Recruitment Specialist at Skyleaf Global
Views:33 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Area Sales Manager - Beauty/Wellness/Cosmetic (2-3 yrs)
Area Sales Manager - Beauty/Wellness/Cosmetic Industry
Job Description Job Title : Area Manager
Reporting Manager : Regional/Cluster Manager
Key Responsibilities :
- This role will be responsible for building and growing the sales of E-B2B vertical and our retail partners within the assigned geography.
- He/ she will drive product and channel adoption in the territory for the desired outcome of ensuring this business becomes the choice of all retailers for sourcing products strongly focused on beauty and personal care categories.
- Some of the responsibilities also include : Achieving top-line and bottom-line goals of the business in alignment with the annual plan and targets of the city
- Target planning for the city and regularly reviewing the same through team meetings, market visits and discussions with key retail partners in the city
- Analyze the business performance of the city through data and various parameters : penetration in terms of no. of buyers across beats, per store throughput, frequency of purchase, offtakes from the store, contribution to the category and retailer, market share, manpower productivity and attrition and stock hygiene in trade
- Benchmark our offering with the competition in the city such as established distribution models and drive business accordingly by leveraging our strengths
- Monitoring and actioning the feedback shared by buyers and potential customers to drive ease of business, quick response, execution excellence, relationship building and management
- Planning and executing city-level activations for business development in collaboration with central team; adopt best practices and drive category growth
- Work with supply chain team to ensure post-sales customer satisfaction
Knowledge and Skill / Qualification :
- Requirements Work experience of 2-3 years in the FMCG industry (preferably beauty and personal care categories but general trade experience a must) through roles such as Area Sales Manager/ Territory Manager.
- Team management experience is required.
Education : MBA
- The candidate will be involved in store mappings and enrolment Understanding of the general trade channel Knowledge of makeup, skincare and other beauty categories would be an advantage Stakeholder management - internally the central E-B2B team and externally- retail partners Team and People Management - Feet on Street, Beauty Advisors Relationship management with the key accounts of the city
- Travel involved in the role
Extensive market work within the assigned city/ geography : 15-18 days out of 24-25 working days of the month