Head Delivery at Apex Services
Views:632 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Area Sales Manager - Bakery Business (5-10 yrs)
Area Sales Manager (Bakery)
About Kerry :
- Kerry is a world leader in taste and nutrition systems serving the food and beverage industry, and a leading supplier of added-value brands and customer branded foods to the Irish and UK markets. We have annualised sales in excess of - 5 billion and employ over 23,000 people globally. Founded in 1972 in Listowel, Co. Kerry, the Group has grown organically and through a series of strategic acquisitions and has succeeded in achieving sustained profitability.
- We supply over 15,000 food, food ingredients and flavour products to customers in more than 140 countries worldwide. We have established manufacturing facilities in 24 different countries and international sales offices in 20 other countries across the globe.
- Kerry has been present in the Asia-Pacific region since 1997 and has grown its business to become a brand of choice for our regional and local customers. From our Regional Headquarters and Global Technology Innovation Centre based in Singapore, Kerry employs nearly 3500 talented people at manufacturing sites and sales offices in 16 countries across the region.
- Kerry prides itself on continuous innovation, technological creativity and business excellence in every area of the business, striving to enhance leadership positions in our consumer foods business and across global food and ingredients markets.
- We are looking for people with ambition, vision and a commitment to excellence in a dynamic business environment to achieve and sustain this growth on a long-term basis. In return, we offer stimulating and rewarding careers from employee to management to leadership levels in a global food organisation.
- Being a truly global company, our employees in Asia-Pacific have opportunities to develop their careers in a global environment, with training, career development and international opportunities across the Kerry world.
Key Responsibilities :
- Achievement of yearly revenue budget.
- Geography/Coverage expansion.
- Distribution and Key accounts management.
- Inventory management.
- New Product launches as per plan
- Financial discipline - Cost control, timely recovery of company's outstanding etc
- Training and productivity management of the team.
- Timely reporting and feedback including competitor's activities.
- Understanding of formulation and application design from QSR/Processor perspective
- Understanding and solving customer issues and requirements.
- Ability to follow processes ensuring product consistency and safety
- Technical Presentation skills
- Understanding of Indian Food Consumer Industry & market trends.
Person Specification :
Qualifications, Skills and Experience :
- Graduate in Hotel Management / Catering / Food Science
- MBA/Specialization / Additional Diploma in Culinary / Bakery would be given preference
- With 5-7 years of experience of Bakery & Bakery Mixes & cake gels
- Geographical knowledge and fluency in local language is a must.
- Good Technical & Functional Knowledge of Bakery & Bakery Mixes
- Analytical & Data Oriented
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills
- Market Orientation
- Leadership skills
Location: Bihar, India
Reporting to: National Sales Manager